Who are we?
Technosis Pty Ltd is comprised of highly experienced software development experts. Combined, we have more than fifty years of experience in software development.
We have written top-selling software development books, worked on web sites serving millions of hits per day and dealt with customers as demanding as the Ministry of Defence in Britain.
While this depth of experience means every one of the team has a well-rounded skill set, each member also has a speciality which complements the others. This synergy allows the group to truly be greater than the sum of its parts.
What do we do?
Simply put, we provide proven, high-quality expertise in the field of computer software.
- We provide consulting services to businesses who are interested in how software can improve their business processes. The result is businesses are better informed and able to effectively plan their software use to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- We provide enterprise architecture services to businesses who are undertaking large-scale software development projects. The result is a robust, scalable and extensible project architecture which will deliver under real-world conditions.
- We provide software development services to businesses looking to customise their existing systems, or build new custom solutions. The result is rapid development of richly featured systems which support business requirements.
We proudly choose Microsoft’s industry-leading “.Net” development platform, preferring the C# language for our development. We have experience integrating a huge variety of common business systems, both Microsoft-based and from other suppliers using this robust, flexible development technology.
Download our Capability Statement
Why use us?
We have three competitive advantages we believe set us apart from other boutique software development groups.
- First, a depth of experience and combined skill set which enables us to approach an incredible range of roles and projects. Our team has experience in health, dentistry, mining and resources, international sport, banking, finance, document management, customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP). Perhaps more importantly, previous exposure to such a wide range of sectors means we have transferable skills which allow us to quickly gain expertise in new ones.
- Second, we are committed to staying ahead of the curve. We carefully analyse and selectively embrace emerging technologies to provide the advantages of genuine technological advancement to our clients without the fear of being on the ‘bleeding edge’.
- Third, we have a firm belief in ethical business and we actively practice it. We will always act in the best interests of our clients, even if it means potential loss to ourselves. We believe that the common complaint of over-time, over-budget software development projects can be combated through clear communication and ethical practices.